Revelstoke, BC 2012 ~Rider: Lorne Alcock, Photographer Rob Alford. Location: Revelstoke, BC ~2012
Base Camp Guest House is a private holiday rental house in Revelstoke, BC.
Catering to large groups for ski and snowmobile vacations.
Downstairs Suite Sleeps 6
Upstairs Suite Sleeps 12
Whole House Sleeps 18
Upstairs Suite, Downstairs Suite or Whole House Rental Available.
- Each Suite has it's own out-door hot-tub,
- separate entrance,
- gear-drying room,
- parking, Sat.TV, wifi & cleaning service.
Serviced RV Spots Now available for Winter 2015/2016
(includes power, water, sewer, snow)
- 30amp Plug Service
- 120v Plugs
- Awesome potable water!
- Snow Removal
- Ride in Ride out location with access to west trail entrance of Boulder Mtn & Frisbey Ridge
- 3 Spots left!!!
Base Camp Guest House ~2012
Located 4 kilometres west of Revelstoke, BC at the base of Boulder Mountain. We offer Ride-From-The-Front-Door access to some of the world's most exciting snowmobile terrain.
BCGH is not a Bed and Breakfast (as there is no live in host); however, there are 2 Fully Equipped Kitchens as well as a plethora of other amenities that will guarantee your stay is a comfortable and enjoyable experience.
We do not rent individual rooms.
Self-Contained Suites or Whole House Rental Only.
Please contact us directly for current rates and availability.
Ph: (250) 683-9800
click the links at the top of the page for site navigation
We are located 4km West of Revelstoke, ...Just off the Trans-Canada Hwy #1 (on the north side).
Follow the signs for the Peaks Lodge and you won't be able to miss us, we are located next to it.
- Driving Time to Downtown Revelstoke 4min
- Driving Time to RMR Ski Lifts 12min
- Driving Time to Kelowna Airport 2.5hrs
- Driving Time to Calgary Airport 4.5-5.5hrs
- Driving Time to Vancouver Airport 6hrs
1075 Pine Road, Revelstoke, British Columbia | (250) 683-9800